At Hestia Group we’re always on the lookout for talent.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career with Hestia, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume using the form below. If no suitable openings are currently available we’ll keep your cover letter and resume on file and contact you if a position matching your skill set opens up.
Hestia is looking for a high preforming individual for the new role of Operations Administrator. This position will support the organizations operating goals and strategies set by Senior Management. We are looking for a candidate with business experience related to the construction industry, has general knowledge related to human resources, and organizational performance with a strong knowledge in accounting and contract management.
The Operations Administrator will be required to work collaboratively as part of the team and also be able to execute tasks and actions independently. This position reports directly to the Vice President.
- Execute key operational activities as directed by the Vice President.
- Review and track all insurance policies and service agreements.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place in the office for all project record keeping, billing, accounts payable and personnel.
- Review and keep track of staffing requirements, including benefits and HR policies.
- Review project processes and documentation for discrepancies and compliance.
- Prepare and Compile financial reports as requested by the Vice President.
- Review and Ensure compliance to all contract documents
- Observe that all work safe practices are being followed at the office
- Prepare and Compile all monthly billing documentation
- Review and Ensure monthly AP reports match project activities
- Identify and assess organizational risk
- Other duties as required by the VP Construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Sage 300 CRE and general knowledge of digital platforms
- Very strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those candidates chosen for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.